Nimbus is an event-ready dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10 lb of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: (single element): 1,500 W, 12.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
(dual element): 3,000 W, 25.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
(single element): 1,400 W, 6.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
(dual element): 3,000 W, 12.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: (empty): 28.6 lb (13 kg)
(full): 75 lb (34 kg)
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in (513 x 465 x 470 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal (17 l)
- Comes with 2 blocks of dry ice – one to test and one for the event
- Attendant available for an additional charge
* Disclaimer – all doors within the event space should be closed & air flow to the event space should be temporarily shut off while Nimbus is in use.
Need more information? Click here to contact us!